04 September 2011

Suddenly all my creative juices just flow

Seeing that this afternoon is such  lovely... I decided to scrap at my living room... Enjoying the breeze while building my layout up.

Did a total of 2 layouts.. and did some add ons to my mini album project.

Photo taken @ Grand Canyon West Rim
I'm glad to have the chance to travel to the USA. Thought it's my first USA trip but I won't consider my happiest trip.. I'm hoping to have a chance to travel to USA with Bf for our honeymoon.. perhaps New York. (^_^v)  I shall keep my finger cross and work very hard towards it! 

Disneyland - Hongkong
 Another place that holds my heart... Hongkong. No matter how many times I've been there, I always look forward to visit her. But I'm resisting the temptation cos I still have many other countries that I would love to visit and explore.
Using October Afternoon Mini Album
This is our very first mini album that i've created. Purpose is to journal and preserve all our happy memories. Nothing about that, that i've to complaint. Cos I think I'm really blissful right now. 
Another reason for creating this mini album is that i hope to journal all our trips, movies dates, dating trips to garden / beach / park into a yearly thingy and hopefully can be placed at our wedding reception.

A special table where it said, A trip down memory lane..

This table will host our dating time..... all the way till our marriage. =)
Our first date = Movie + Dinner















There's more to add as it's only September 2011..
This month is gonna be a busy month for both Bf and myself...
Really hoping that Sept will pass soon..

No comments :