21 September 2011

A birthday surprise from me to him.....


Today is my bf's birthday... pity this poor guy as his final semester's exams are within this week and it's makes him no mood to celebrate.

Was kinda of dissapointed to hear that as i thought of giving him a little surprise this evening (yup, he's teaching his evening...)

Well, since i've already applied my leave might as well make full use of it.

Planning

- Make use of my streetdeal voucher to colour my hair @ Mine's Salon (Far East Plaza)
- Do a little window shopping
- Make my way to Taka, shop for BF's present. (Either a sweat shirt or electronic shaver)
- Make my way down to PZ, buy birthday cake and surprise him @730pm!!

Hmm... that's my original plan but i still hope that I can go ahead with my plan..

Did I mention it's our first birthday celebration together.. And chronologically we will be of the same age, just for 2 mths than I'll turn 27 years old in Nov.
Posted by Picasa

No comments :