17 September 2011

This is it!

Finally my most busiest days are here...

While waiting for overseas delegates in T1


I'm blogging at the Concorde Hotel where me and my colleagues are staying for this official event.
I'm totally beat out by this event..... tons of things to do, so many changes and so many different instructions being pass down. And many things that are unsure of..... Haiz....

Luckily I have a funny room-mate that is staying with me. If not i can just kill myself.!! I even come to a point where i can no longer contain myself  and i tell myself that I'm not going to wait till end of 2012 to resign. I believe that decision will be made soon...

Anyway this is my 2nd hotel stay in SG, previous i had stay in Amara Hotel a weekend break with my girlfriends..

We are lucky to stay in a Club Room in Concorde Hotel...

Here are the photos...






No comments :