01 September 2011

Busy Work Life...

Recently my job is getting busier, lots of changes but the best of all is everyone is somewhat unsure of their exact job role. Seriously when ppl say, " I know you are very busy, though I don't know what you are doing." Makes me pissed off.. Come to my work desk and see how many stuffs I have to handle. These ppl really get on get nerves!!

Anyway, I've given myself dead line - a max of 1.5 years in this company than i can say good bye. Believing that I will find another job that pays at least commensurate with what I'm doing.

Why am i suddenly so grumpy about work?? It's all because yesterday I schedule my dental appointment at 630pm near my house. And I only manage to leave the office at 6.37pm. The moment I announce that i have to leave early due to a dental appointment... Things just keep coming... More instructions... More things to follow up! Haiz. Can 1 imagine, all i need is a 30 mins visit to the dentist and i've to reschedule this appointment for more than 3 times!

And in order to make myself feel better again, I meet up with my Bf who is also getting busier this time with his final lap of his degree program and also with performance gigs and teaching!! I'm glad that at such times he's able to understand my grumpiness and also encouragement and support.


At the basement of Concorde Hotel. there is an inconspicuous food court that house this yummy Thai food store!!!



This Chocolate Mint from Cold Stone just improve my day so much more!!! I just love their ice cream.... really solid. Though I still feel that the one in states is so much bigger in portion and of course cheaper than SG! hahahaha

We ended our mini date with a little visit to my favorite scrapbook store at PS, purchase some goodies.. Managed to get hold of Jillbean Soup tags. Really really inspire to altered 1 as book mark!

And another layout that i scrap lift.. If you notice, I used Charice and Unique's duet - "Wherever you are" as my title and a part of the lyrics as my journal.

Love this song to its max!! Beautiful song and lyrics...

Oh... TOMOLO is TGIF! Yeah!



No comments :