24 September 2011

My plans, which to start?

http://pinterest.com/pin/205436952/
Currently I've many plans on my mind.. but i don't which to start!


  • Planing to start my new job hunting -
I've been in my current company for 6 plus soon to 7th year. Which recently i've been promoted to Senior Staff. I'm kinda of happy with my working environment but recently I feel that my lady boss really show her favoritism till it's too obvious and I can't stand that so much work is been pass to me yet the other colleague don't get to work as hard as me but got promoted much faster than me. Seriously, i feel that i'm not been appreciated here.
I believe the grass is always greener on the other side.


  • Planing my holidays. 
Like many others, I'm an avid traveler. I love to travel and enjoy different countries culture, food and shopping! Many will know that I've always like to travel to Hongkong. Yup, i've been there like 5 times already. So this time round, I'm telling myself , I've got to go to other countries. No intention of returning back to Hongkong for at least 2 years.

So right now, my plan will be to visit,
- Malaysia
- Taiwan
- Thailand
-Australia

Hopefully i can visit all these countries before i go back to Hongkong for her food and shopping! =)


  • Planning to start a small online business
Yup, this have been on my mind for quite awhile but it was tucked at the back of my mind because my ex bf used to discourage me so much until he sees the profit in it and tries to encourage me to start my online business.. I was already dishearten.

Now my current BF, he's really encouraging. He knows my dilemma over my job so he strongly encourage me to start my little online business. I've afew ideas... but i'm going to take baby steps to make it work.
I'm glad that I have my bf's support. Now I just need to decide and make a proposal of what i would like to do.


  • Planning to get married
Hahahha.. As I grow older and met the ONE for me... This topic naturally just stick in my mind.
But I know that there's alot of commitment to marriage. And lots of things to do... Like searching for a perfect date to tied the knot. Searching for a outdoor venue that won't burst a hole in our pockets. Searching for my dream grown. Searching for a right outdoor photo shoot for my pre wedding photos. And many other things to take care of.

I think it's kind of fruitless to start to search for all these stuffs w/o a substantiated amount in our bank. So we need to work really hard!

No comments :