11 September 2011

Simply tired....

The busiest period of my work has arrived. In fact since Aug'11, I've been always busy.... but with a major event coming up next week.. just make me feel tired.

I've been staying till very late in office...

Kinda of sick of such life... working till 9pm or at times till 10pm...

I just wish this Sept can pass and let me have my rest!!!

I really can't wait for my Nov'11 beach holiday with my BF!!

It's going to be my early birthday treat for myself!

Talking about birthday treat.... a greedy me have started to think what i want for my birthday.....


Canon G 12

Canon S 95
I've been eyeing on either 1 of these camera for the longest time....... though i still love my DSLR, little blackie much.. She has taken lots of wonderful shots for me but at times i'm kinda of lazy to carry such bulky camera around...

So i would prefer a much slimmer digital camera to replace my old camera, Ixus 80 which is already coming to 3 years old.. Great for bright daylight shot but really sucks at night shots. Anyway it's time to change to a new digital camera.

Missed out the last Commex show in Sept. So maybe I'm going to wait till the next IT show comes up and see if there's any price drop or better feebies.

A Tiffany & Co braclet
I've always wanted to own something from Tiffany & Co... yup, the diamond rings are really pretty but it cost like 5 figures for a 0.5 caret ring and i'm not going to ask  my bf to get me a T&Co ring for wedding. It's too lavish. I rather have a $2K and below diamond ring and not afraid to wear it day and night.. 

I'm a clumsy girl... to wear T&co ring, everyday i will afraid of scratches!!

I'm eyeing on the bracelet or maybe necklace... depending on what catches my eyes and fall below my budget of $350.

Anyway there's still a long way to go before my birthday.. so there's time to think about it. 
Bf's birthday is coming but this month is really a busy month for us. So we got to celebrate it belated...
Not too sure of what to get for him... 

Hmmm....

No comments :