12 October 2011

Delighted!

Ever since I found this company at Tampines Mall, selling good quality false eyelashes.. I've have been their regular to the point that i even become their member.

Was quite sad to found out that they no longer have their pushcart at TM... right now their only outlet is at Ang Mo Kio, which is kinda of out of the way for me.. So now I seldom frequent AMK to do my pedicures cos the package that I have have been completed and me have no intention of continue to sign another package with them.

Anyway, during CNY this year.. I bought 2 boxes of 10 pair eyelashes. So when they are out of TM, I was too bothered. But yesterday when i was down to my very last pair of eyelash. I panicked!! Cos it 1 week time, I going off to my resort holiday and i won't have enough time to rush to AMK to replenish my eyelash!!!

Thank God for world wide web.. As i was online surfing net, searching for some blogs that sells eyelash... i stumble upon my favourite eyelash company's blog!! The best part is.... they allow customers to order online too!!

Plus plus!! They offer free door to door courier service with no minimum order and no prepayment too! It's just COD.
My favourite eyelash from Stella Fashion eyelash
Ordered my eyelash yesterday and I just received my eyelashes! Really good service!! Thumbs up!!

So ppl, do check out this website!

http://champstar.com/

No comments :