10 October 2011

My scraping Inspiration

Rainy days are always my best source of inspiration to scrap! Because of the nice weather.. I can let my creative jucie flow..

So last weekend, I did these 2 layouts after viewing 2peasinabucket free monthly class. This October theme was stamping. And to those who know, I've 2 trays & 1 big bag of wooden and clear stamps.. so many that are there a few that i've bought ages ago and didn't even use.

So right now, I make it a motto to incorporate stamps in my every layout if possible. Hahaha... ^_^
That way my stamps will be so much cost effective.

Snapshots of myself during my USA Trip to SF last year

My Bf who never fails to make my laugh at silly things.
As I always fancy simple and clear cut design thus all my layouts are always very simple. Don't have alot of layering. Just simple and nice.

My next project will be a standing mini album... so stay tune...

No comments :