22 October 2011

New stocks in!

Every Wed or Thursday my after work program are usually a trip down to Plaza Singapura.

Why?

2 main reasons: -

  • Because 2 of my favourite scrapbook stores are located at Plaza Singapura.
  • My bf is teaching at PZ plus visiting my best friend at work!
So here are my loots:


I've actually control alot of my scrapbook buying impulse. Unlike before whenever i see something that's nice/cute.. I would normally just purchase and than think if i need it or not. But as i grow older and wiser.. and  have been in love with scrapbooking for more than 4 years.. I've learn to be smart!

I would usually purchase tools and stamps online. Cos purchasing it on USA website is so much more cheaper. Even include the shipping from USA to SG is still cheaper.

Usually for papers and other small embellishment, I would usually wait for 40% store wide discount. If there isn't than i will control myself, select those that i would usually used them and use my normal vip discount to purchase them.

Currently if i'm not wrong, Papermarket are having 30% discount for VIP members!! So happy that I managed to grab afew stuffs and have so much greater savings!!

Anyway shopping makes a gal happy...

No comments :