23 October 2011

Photography - My childhood memories

A superback log from my previous photography challenge!


Since young, I've grow up watching Carebear cartoon. I remember that when I was young, I would wake up early on weekend morning, switch on the tv and sit in front watching carebear cartoon and while eating my breakfast. I like it when all the carebear do the "carebear stare"... at that time, all these seems so cute and was wow by it. Now when I watch this cartoon, some might seems abit lame but I still love it nevertheless..

Some of my close friends will know that I do have a collections of the original cast Carebear soft toys. Over these years, they have created many new carebears but my favourite are still Bedtime & Wishbear.
Even my bf now also like to watch carebear with me, even he's the one who commented tat it's lame.

Oh.. he's favourite carebear: Grumpy bear! He claims that Grumpy is different from the rest of the carebar. With dusty blue fur, though he has a grumpy face but he always have a big heart!
Cute!!

No comments :