02 October 2011

Sneezing away.....

I've been sneezing and sneezing the whole day.. thought that it's just BF's blanket that causes me to sneeze like mad but i think it's me that's falling sick... lack of Vit C...

Urgh!! Can't afford to fall sick when i have important report to run tomolo... Haiz...................... So I'm going to bed really early tonight.

Anyway I'm taking my work life really slow.. don't want to cause myself so much stress because....



I'm counting down to my Port Dickson trip in 23 days!! Yeah!!

It's my first getaway with BF.. Everything is going to be relaxing and fun!

We just booked our air tickets via Airasia.... and pre reserved our hotel room. The trickiest part will be the transportation from KL to PD. Hopefully we can get everything done smoothly!

No comments :