06 October 2011

Beauty: Biore Hydra Clear Make Up remover

I've been reading alot of good reviews from many beauty blooger about this Biore Hydra Clear Makeup remover.
Image from Google. Blog this from work thus no image of my own.

For me, I ususally use Clinque's eye make up remover to remove my mascara and also any glue residue from my falsh eyelash and any eye shawdow. So far, I'm quite happy with Clinque's eye make up remover as it always remove most of my eye makeup quite effiecently. Only on those few ocassion where I've alot of "stubborn" glue residue that refuse to be remove....

But now this Hydra Clear Makeup remover solve my problems!!

So there's my daily rountine of removing my makeup

1) Remove my eyelash
2) Use Clinque EyeMakeup Remover (Blue Bottle) to remove mascara, concealer and glue residue
3) Use Hydra Clear Makeup remover, pour about $0.50 coin size on your plam, on your dry face, start to massage and you can feel like your makeup are starting to dissolve
4) Use Kiehl's Rare Earth cleanser to cleanse my face.

Previously I didn't have step 3, now i can feel that my face are much more cleanse and lesser bumps or white heads / milia seeds!!

Furthermore, I bought this from an tolietries shop, Venus.
This Biore Hydra Cleanser only cost me SG$17.90!!! Wah, a savings of $3!! =)
** Cheapskate me** But who cares!!! Cos i get to save from shopping and that's every ladies goal!

hahahahahaha

Can't get for end of Oct to arrive soon! Port Dickson Trip here i come!

No comments :