13 December 2011

Budget!!

December - the month of giving! Well, at least for me... my $$ is flying out of my wallet like no other ppl business!!! ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Why?

- I love buying Christmas gifts for my family, friends and colleagues. This can't avoid in the month of December
- 3 wedding invitations - esp 1 of it is my best gal friend since Secondary School!!!
-  Replaced my canon 50mm f1.8 lens.. because the auto focus won't work anymore. Shouldn't be greedy, to save that $30, went to purchase a 2nd hand.. End up I spent more!! =(
- Purchased Jestar ticket to HK. Luckily it isn't too expensive because it happens to be Jetstar's promotion!
- Got my friend to help me purchase USS ticket...(she has some discounts!)

Well.. I just really budget myself!! Cos I need to save alot for my upcoming holiday, wedding and CAMERA!!!
I've been eyeing on 550D! Hopefully I can replace soon by next year! =)

These are what I've been working on last weekend!





Love,
Felicia

No comments :