14 December 2011

Bliss

I'm quite thankful that I'm blessed in many ways.

Love.. I'm happily in love with the man that I love and who loves me equally lot! Wedding bells aren't going to ring yet as we need to save up $$ for the wedding banquet and also housing.

Job.. I'm holding a stable job. My company does give afew good benefit but I still think that it isn't paying me well enough.. Cos when I compare my job (my current title) with a executive that's is siting next to me. Sometimes I think my work load is much more than her.. But her pay is definitely higher tab mine. This sucks!

So I believe that it's time for me to move on and get a better job!

Friends... I don't have many but I glad to have that handful of true friends that are always ard for me..

Goals.. It's coming to an end of year 2011.. And I do have afew goals that's not achieved this year. So I'm going to bring forward to next year!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :