16 December 2011

I want a TABLET!!

Greedy me... I've seen my colleagues using ipad & galaxy tab.. as at that time, I was only keen to purchase Amazon's kindle for my e-reading pleasure. Than my wonderful colleague intro to me this apps in Android marketplace that I can actually borrow e-books from Singapore National Library.. Since than I'm sold. Have been eyeing on Galaxy Tab 8.9 but I find it wasn't that worth to purchase it as I still need to sign a monthly $40++ plan for the mobile data thingy and on top of that to pay $299 for the tab.

So.. as i was researching for my next holiday trip, i stumble upon this blogger's site and he introduce Ainol Novo 7 tablet. 

Image gotten from goggle.com.sg

Image gotten from Goggle.com.sg

Image gotten from Goggle.com.sg


The price alone has blown me away (less than SG$200)... so after reading 2 post from the blogger. I decided to do more research and than i managed to source from ebay.com.sg and thru forums, many ppl were said that they managed to purchase theirs in Sim Lim Square.

Personally I don't really like to go to SLS because to me, it's like a black market. Every shop you go, sure will kenna chop carrot. 

So I'll most likely to purchase my set on ebay.... this is will on my christmas list for myself!

Here are the specs of the phenomenal tablet!

ProductAinol NOVO 7 Advanced Android 2.3.4 8GB 1.5GHz CPU Dual Camera+ Free Remote Control
Warranty1 Year, click here for details
CPUAdopts A10 1.5GHz (current firmware running on 1.0GHz)
OSAndroid 2.3
Memory512MB DDR, 8GB Nandflash built in
Add up to 32GB via micro sd card
Screen7" Capacitive 5 points Multitouch Screen
800*480px
AudioBuilt in Loud Speaker
Supported Audio Formats: MP3, WMA, APE, FLAC,
VideoSupports 1080P videos: MKV, AVI, VOB, MPG, FLV, RMVB.
Features and highlights
  • Android 2.3
  • Flash 10.3
  • Android 2.3 Gingerbread
  • Up to 1.5GHz A10 processor
  • HDMI out 1080p
  • Free Remote Control
  • Ebook support
  • Gsensor
  • Mini USB port
  • Wifi 802.11b/g/n
  • Slim body
  • 3.5mm audio jack
  • Dual Camera Front ).3MP, Back 2.0 MP
BatteryBuilt in Battery Up to 6 hours via wifi, 35 hours audio time, 8 hours video
Package
Content
  • Ainol NOVO 7 Advanced
  • USB cable
  • Charger
  • Earphones
  • Free Remote Control

No comments :