10 December 2011

I'm going to Hongkong again!!!!!

Yuppie!!1 I'm going back to Hongkong again next year May!!

Pinterest


This time, both my friend and I decided to add Macau into our itinerary! We are going to skip our Disneyland & some other tourist attractions as we have already been there before! Kinda of tempting to have a half day in Disneyland because they have just open Toy Story land! Anyway, we just booked the flight and have yet to discuss our itinerary for this 4D3N trip so even if we give Disneyland a miss this year.. there's also another time for me to visit Disneyland again with Bf!! Yeah!

And I'm also looking forward to another mini getaway from my bf next year.. but we can't confirm our date yet... so gotta wait and see how it goes!

5 more months to go!! I've to double save up $$$!!!

No comments :