06 December 2011

Groupon Deal - Outdoor Photoshoot!

Quite sometime ago, I bought this voucher from groupon. A 90 mins outdoor photography with Lumiere.

There actually have 3 places to choose. Both my bf n I preferred Lower Pierce.. When there on a bright and sunny day... Weather was super humid! I wish I had portable aircon with me! Just mins of us reaching there, we are already sweating like mad!

And after we are done with the photoshoot, we both are super tired! Not from the photography session but from the heat and sweat! I really salute the photographers there! They have to spend the whole day under the hot sun snapping photos and also giving out instructions on how to pose!

So after 5 weeks of waiting.. I received my DVD today!! Super excitied!

Hmm.. my bf isn't already a fan of taking such chessy photos.. He's more natural when we take our self shots! But he's willing to give it another take when we are going to take our pre wedding photos.








Here are some of my favourite shots.. Some photos are already edited by Lumiere and some of it are edited by me!

I thought that spending $12 for 90 mins... hmm well actually i spent more than $12. I top up $60 to get back all the photos but $3 postage. So all in all, I spent $75 to experience how it's like when taking outdoor photography.. It's really fun.

As for my bf, he himself already sweat alot on normal days.. When it's under the hot sun, he sweat like a dog. So we both made a stand. Our pre wedding photos will not be taken in SG. It has to be somewhere where it's cooling.. Heheheh

No comments :