04 December 2011

In Love..

I had a hard time sleeping last night because I keep thinking is it true??!! Am I really engaged?

Somehow while trying to replay back the scene in my head, I fall deep asleep. This morning when i woke up.. Im like in cloud 9. Hehehe ^_^


Photography Day 7: Something New - My engagment ring + Danbo!
After getting engaged.. all is left is a wedding set. Which I think currently we are not in a hurry to set cos our first priority is getting a flat.

As for the wedding.. My hope is to all the solemnization together with the wedding dinner. Kinda of save cost and it's just 1 time swee swee than we can go for our little honeymoon.
But it's seems like my HTB wants to do a ROM than maybe 1-2 years down the road than wedding dinner.

We haven really sit down and discuss but we have a common agreement, which is no matter which event, be it ROM or wedding dinner. It's going to be a simple and cosy affair.

There are many things that I'm eyeing on...

1) Love & Co wedding bands - hopefully i can find a design that can compliment my engagement ring so that i can wear it together.

2) Bridal Studio - I've been eyeing on My Dream Wedding... haven really go and ask for a quotation but La Belle seems quite alright too.

3) Pre wedding photography - Ever since our little photography session at Lower Pierce reservoir, we were sweating like mad under the hot sun. NO! Wedding photos are going to shoot when there are 4 seasons. My first choice would be Australia since his sister is living there and we could crash in. 2nd choice would be Hongkong / Macau.

4) Venue - I've been dying to have a outdoor wedding. Preferably during the late afternoon towards evening. Many places that I've inquire are kinda of costly. Except Grandcopthorn Waterfront. Priced seems reasonable. But I've yet to explore that place. I'm also looking at Naumi Hotel. Especially it's pool side.

I guess after penning down all these ideas, needs/wants. I can start to slowly do a budget and of cos work more to earn more $$. Seriously I think my job is underpaying me, but in exchange for flexibility, I can't compare and complain much.

So both us need to work hard towards our goals and also wish me luck in balloting a flat!

Xoxo,
Feli

No comments :