02 January 2012

My favourite TVB drama is having a sequel!!!

Yeah! Saw on twitter and also checked out YouTube videos on TVB 2012 drama presentation and finally Triumph in the Skies is having a sequel!!!

Triumph in the skies 1 - year 2003


I've been waiting for this sequel to happen for the longest time! It's also because of this movie, I'm so inspired to go to ROME for my honeymoon!




When the first Triumph in the Skies airs, I chase this drama relentlessness.. Never missed an episode. Imagine chasing this drama with 40 episodes. Still I love the Sam & Zoe character. Their proposal is sooo romantic. Yup, Mine wasn't that romantic but I think when I receive my wedding bands.. he's going to do something romantic. (I hope, keeping my fingers cross)

Seriously I can't wait for this drama to air!!!! Yeah one of the few tvb drama that I'm going to watch every night without fail!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :