14 August 2012

A fun date on 8th Aug 2012

I was looking forward to this date. 8th Aug 2012.

Cos it's eve of National Day which mean school holiday for Mr Lee and for me, I applied half day leave... for a site visit!

I was really excited to view this hotel!!

AMARA SANCTUARY RESORT!!!

Initally I strike this hotel off during my venue research cos of the budget and also the location.

But Mr Lee is the paymaster and he has good vibes from just looking at those pictures that we found online. So he said, "Amara Sanctuary is the place where we are getting married.
If it's slightly out of our budget, we will make it work!". So with these being said, I went to make arrangement for site visit.

Meet Mr Lee @ Habourfront MRT station cos Amara has free shuttle bus that will bring us into the hotel. Clarie, the lady who showed us around forward their shuttle bus schedule for me. So we just went there at the stipulated time.

As we are early, so we went around snapping pictures.
One of the newest building - Larkhill Terrance.
I wish I can upgrade the room.... 

We look this open bar next to Shutter Restaurant.

The Glass Pavillon

Ghost Chairs.
 When Claire showed us the Glass Pavillion... Mr Lee was already nodding his head in approved. It's fully aircon, comes with her own sound system. What's interesting is that there is a ring right above the glass pavilion. After we are pronounced husband and wife, Mr Lee will ring the bell 3 times.

Hahahahah!! Interesting...

End of the site visit, we confirm with Claire that this will be our venue. Right now waiting for a draft contract!

Another item being tick off...

Another 1 more week to Sattine bridal for our pre wed attire selections!

So excited!

Xoxo,
Felicia


No comments :