26 August 2012

DIY DIY

I love to DIY stuffs...

With my wedding coming near in 4 mths times, I've been sourcing around for DIY ideas and materials....


DIY your own BLING BLING shoes!!
I think this is a great idea to dress up a ordinary shoes to something that is special & unqiue!! Great for parties and BTBs who is wearing short tea dress or gown!

I super love this!!! I think I will this idea for my wedding dinner reception! It's going to be soo fun!
This is another project that I would love to do!! Esp for my wedding invites! I only hope that my mother  dont ask me to get a all red envelope.

Another esty product that I've been eyeing!1 But I give it a thought to DIY..
So this is my try of the personalized hanger but I realized that with the hollow edge at both side of the hanger, my dress keep slipping down.. So unless I can find a wooden hanger with the hollow edge if not I will probably just get the hanger from Etsy...

I just went to Sattine last week for my outdoor shoot gown fitting!! I'm soo happy that I can fit into my dress!! (^_^V)




Now the only thing I have to train up is my flabby arms!!!! Tooo fat!!

1 more week to pre wedding photoshoot!!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :