02 September 2012

It's our pre-wedding shoot with Oh,Dear

Finally we had our engagement photo shoot with Melody from Oh,Dear! photography on 1st Sept 2012.

From our experience, it's a fun and tiring process! But I believe that it's all worth it!! Was praying very hard that the weather will be good to us! And luckily it is! Bright and sunny! 

So before our photo shoot, we had our gown and suits altered and fixed. And I did alot of homework on  hairstyles and my makeup artist managed to braid my hair for me but I didn't get a snap of it! Haiz..

So I choose 2 locations for our shoot! 
1. Armenian Apostolic Church @ Hill Street
2. Garden By the Bay

So we got ready around 1pm to get to our Sattine (bridal shop) for my makeup and hairstyle.
I prepared my own ampules and eyelash but was not used cos they say that it's not suitable. Hmmm...

Anyway, Melody posted some sneak peeks for us to view! I can say it's soooo pretty and I can't wait for the rest of the photos. Which I will received in soft copy in 2 weeks times! (^_^V) 


My childhood friend who helped me on my shoot

My look for that day

Hair let down for the 2nd change of clothing!



Our props!

Secretly taken!




These are the sneak peeks from Melody!! Just these 3 pictures already took my breath away!!

We brave thru the heat and the crowd with tons of ppl staring at us... still we had fun!

Xoxo,
Felicia 

2 comments :

Tan's Hobbies said...

Hi, Felicia!! You look so pretty on the wedding dress!! Love the picnic theme as well. I can't wait to see the remaining of your pre-wedding pictures.

Felicia Tan said...

Hi there!! Thanks thanks!
Will post more of the photos after I'm done with the album!!

Hope to see more post on your diy wedding too! (^_^)