05 September 2012

Plans & Planning...

To me or maybe to all girls when it comes to WEDDING, we all have our visions and dreams. From proposal, pre wed to actual day itself. All details to perfections.

But for me, as a little girl I never much thought about Wedding. But when I'm in my mid twenties, in a serious relationship (or i thought so) with my previous bf who casually mention about getting married. I started to do my research.

Of course not the hardcore type lah. Just casually search for the right proposal rings, know more about diamonds... etc etc... But a twist of fate, things don't work out for us. Thus I didn't touch anything pertaining to wedding until I meet my Mr Lee.. all things changed! Yeah!! (^_^v)

For me, I always wanted a Garden wedding. A simple, rustic, classic wedding... a small gathering with my close families and friends. So I'm over the moon when I saw Amara Sanctuary Sentosa! It's my perfect venue! Lush greenly, air-con glass pavilion; know how humid Singapore is, this is a plus point!!

Proposal ring -> my ideal ring is of cos from Tiffany & Co but I know if my bf is filthy rich than I will make him get me one but nope, Mr Lee is hard working n I know if I want, he will get it for me which I have no intention too.

Instead I settle for the ideal cutting, colour and caret for my proposal. And my ideal caret is 0.6!! 1 carat might be too big for me. So I settle between 0.6 - 0.8. And the best thing, Mr Lee said that he is going to upgrade my ring for me!! Yeah!!


Venue -> Sentosa might be too far away for some but to me, it's still within Singapore or maybe near by. Friends and families I invite, if they have the heart they will make their way to your wedding no matter how far.

I plan to do lots of DIY for my wedding. Lots of interaction with guests, since it a small wedding.

Poloriod camera a must for me. To instant capture picture of us the newly-weds & guests.

An interesting but no so common, fingerprinting wedding guest book. I got mine from Esty, a seller that do digital proof and all i need is to pay for the design and print it out myself.

Tissue pom pom laying around to decorate the venue. With coral pink, white and green as my colour theme


Pin wheels - DIY pin wheels to place at the reception tables.

Pre wed photos - As I didn't sign up photography package with the bridal shop, did my photoshoot with another photographer so I need to DIY my own photo album.



Currently we still have many things that are not done yet.. Like guest list, invites, wedding rings, music selection, JP not selected; no idea who to get also, bridesmaid dress, groomsmen ties, crystal bouquet not done yet! Ahhhhhhhhhhh........... Is this what they call Bridezella??

Haiz, Guess I need a check list...


And I managed to scrap!! Hahah... amazed that with so many things to do, I managed to find inspiration and time to enjoy my "ME" time to do this layout!



I have to wait for 2 weeks in order to received my soft copies of pre wed photos from Oh! Dear photography.

Soo anxious to see how it is!!

We are also going thru the details from our hotel venue too!! Slowly things are falling into place and I kinda of enjoy this process!

Hahah!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :