30 September 2012

Wedding Preps...

Recently there are quite a few bloggers that I've been following all have been engaged and gettting ready their wedding.

I was inspired by nadnut on her wedding preparation post. So there's my wedding preparation.



  • Venue: I've always dream of getting married in a outdoor garden wedding. I know it's difficult when the weather in SG is so humid. When we went for site visit of all the hotels that we shortlist. We fall in love with Amara Sanctuary Resort. It has semi outdoor area, which is just nice for us! So we booked their Solemnization + buffet dinner package!
  • Guestlist: 80% done. Mainly consist of our families and close friend + colleagues.

  • Save the dates: Sent out 3.5 mths in advance to our wedding. As our wedding date is a public holiday thus we want to inform our friends early so that they will be around to attend our wedding. I sent out our Save the Dates card before we took our engagement shots. So I took a free template from Wedding Chicks.
This is my favorite!
  • Engagement Shoot: All thanks to Google, I managed to find a photographer who does her photos in vintage style. And the photos turns out to be soooo beautiful that we had a hard time choose which photo to be printed out on canvas. Oh,Dear! photography
Coral, White, Green are my theme colours!

  • Colour theme: Since it's a garden wedding, i decided to go with bright colours that will bring out vintage, rustic and timeless feel.
Tissue Pom Pom
  • Wedding decorations: I've yet to meet up with the florist that is included in the package. I've also purchase tissues pom poms (20 pcs) from ShopMerryLove. Which will be arriving around mid-oct. Beside florist, I've also decided to put up poloroid twine hanging on the tree. Guest will take their photos individually or tgt with us the newlywed and hang on the twine!
  • Wedding favours: Have yet to choose but its included in the Solemnization package.
  • Wedding Invites: It's going to be design by me, nothing special as I'm not very pro in photoshop.
  • JP: Since Mr Lee is christian and I'm not, thus we are not having a church wedding. My compromise to him is to have a pastor as our JP!
  • Wedding guestbook: I bought my fingerprint wedding tree guestbook from esty. Esty is such a evil place!!! Hahaha.. I'm so tempted to purchase the personalized hanger! Resisting the temptation!
  • Wedding bands: We have yet to purchase our wedding bands yet but we are most likely going to Meyson Jewellery to purchase one as their wedding bands are of the most reasonable priced.
I love this gown for my outdoor shoot!

  • Outfit: Few months back, I've sign up Sattine Bridal Couture as my bridal shop that will provide me with my AD gowns. Rented my outdoor gown from them and I've yet to choose my AD gowns but will do so soon! 
  • AD photographer: Since the day that I started photography as an interest, I've been eyeing on One Eye Click. I love love love love love their works! And I'm pretty lucky to be able to sign up their package at a reasonable priced! No videography as i doubt will have the screen and projector to screen but I will have a DSLR on full HD to record down those precious moments. So perhaps one of my friends or my brother will do that job.
  • Honeymoon: We have yet to decide. Gold Coast, Japan are on our list. But that will be much after the wedding. So I was thinking of having mini-moon straight after the wedding. Either Phuket or Bali.


Xoxoxox,
Felicia