04 November 2012

My weakness & addiction: TV Drama Serial

Ever since I start working or rather during my Sec & ITE school days I've always love to watch TV drama serials. Esp on those off days where I have nothing to do or no where to go. I will sit in front of my tv and watch my drama marathon. Disc after disc.. NON STOP!

Esp Hongkong dramas... I would even rent the dvd at the local shop that specialize in rental HK dramas to SG ppl cos we don't get to watch these dramas on our local tv channels.

Now as I grew to be more IT savy. (hahaha) I learn to download and stream drama serials online!

Recently these are the tv drama that I'm hooked on. Almost every night I will watch these drama...

Once Upon a Time

Story revolves a evil queen cursed all the fairy tale characters and bought them into our world. They are trap between both world, not knowing who they are and their loves ones and happiness being ripped out from them. Only 1 can weaken and remove the curse..

Seems not very interested. But it's quite a nice story though. I'm been hooked after watching 1-2 episodes.
Still I think it's not bad! Worth to watch.


Scandal (Season 2)



Story is based on a political thriller tv drama. Revolves ppl who works in the White House. Those dirty lies, schemes and what not. I've been hook since Season 1. Guess I'm addicted to this show is the confidence that Oliver Pope have in this tv serial.

Grimms (Season 2)


The second season of the NBC American supernatural drama series Grimm premiered on August 13, 2012. It is set to consist of 22 episodes. The series, created by David GreenwaltJim Kouf and Stephen Carpenter, follows a descendant of the Grimm line, Nick Burkhardt, as he deals with being a cop, and trying not to expose his secret as a Grimm.

* information & picture from wikipedia.


Bones (Season 1 - 8)



Bones is an American crime comedy-drama television series that premiered on the Fox network in the United States on September 13, 2005. The show is based on forensic anthropology and forensic archaeology, with each episode focusing on an FBI case file concerning the mystery behind human remains brought by FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz) to the forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan (Emily Deschanel). 

*Information & picture from wikipedia.

At first when i first watch Bones, this show reminded me of HK's Forensic Heroes. Both story line include forensic anthropology and Cops involved for solving crimes. I super love this show! Currently I'm waiting for Season 8, Epi 5 to air! It has been a long wait since the 4th episode.

So basically this is how i spend my free time!! Since wedding  date is near means I can't go out shopping because we have to pay for our wedding dinner $$! So I will stay home, pack my room, do my craft (if I have the inspiration) or watch my tv dramas! (^_^v)

Have a great sunday!

Xoxo,
Felicia  

1 comment :

Tomrobort said...

For new episode of DRAMA SERIAL click here.


All DRAMA SERIAL