04 November 2012

Wedding Preparation: Selections of Actual Day Gowns

I realized that I didn't blog about my selections of gown.

Last month, in Oct.. my company happened to have a "Fun Day" whereby all stuffs and students get a day off to hang out and have fun @ Sentosa.. Since I don't have to work and it's a Friday, So I took the opportunity to make an appt with Irene (my bridal coordinator @ Sattine) to do my selections for AD gowns. Cos I know in November I will be super busy!

And I highly doubt that I want to go over in weekends cos there will be other brides to be coming up to inquire and do other stuffs. I rather do it on a week day cos that is more attention from my bridal coordinator!

My mother and my bff from work and childhood friend can't make it for my appt to do the selections. So I went with another 2 gfs to help me with my selections.

I think I tried like 7-8 bridal gowns. It's a tough choice cause all of their bridal gowns are so gorgeous!


Dress 1 - Heart shape neckline wit blinks 
Back view of the dress

Dress 2 - Simple with blinks blinks
Dress 2 - even at the side of the corset ties have blinks!
One of my favourite when I tried my outdoor gown - Has blink and lace tgt!
A train that is long enough 
Wow factor dress! Really a couture dress
Dreamy train - just nice for my outdoor solemnization


                                               

A Classic & Timeless full lace sweet heart gown. If I have a church wedding, this will be the dress!

And the dress fits me nicely! Showing just the right amount of cleavage too!



                                                
Didn't consider these 2 gowns as the first one is way too simple. It's very pretty and lightweight, super easy to wear! But it's not what I'm looking for.

As for the 2nd dress with the off shoulder, Its so tight that it restrict my hand movement. So it's out too!

I tried on a total of 8 wedding gowns. These are the ones that i tried on and finally I choose 1. Din't want to post it up so you guys will have to wait till it's the actual day!

Next up : Evening Gowns

To be honest, I'm quite disappointed with Sattine's limited variteies of EG. Irene let me tried some EGs as I couldn't decide which WG to choose and since that I'm having a outdoor solemnization and wedding buffet, her concern for me is my movement. If i choose a too heavy dress, my movement will be restricted. So to choose my EG than decided what type of WG to choose.

I told Irene that I wanted RED colour for my EG cos I'm so in love with Vera Wang's new seasons of bridal gowns. As you can guess, it's all in RED. Super nice shades of red. Unfortunately Sattine only have serveral red EGs that is suitable for me. Which none i really like.

Let the pictures do the talking!














They do have beautiful evening gowns. But I just tad disappointed that the red evening dresses isn't that suitable. Except for the last evening dress.. When I wear it, it just feel so "ME".. that Irene said that she can let me have it as my Tea Dress. It's so light weight and flowly! So love it!

Like the WG, I'm not going to post my EG. But I can say it's a tiffany blue gown with 2 tone colours. And the skirt has simmering netting! I practically just sparkler with every movement! I love love love love this evening gown!

I can't wait to see the dresses that I've choose!! My first fitting is coming real soon!

1 month & 27 days to go before I change my status to Mrs Lee...

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :