25 December 2012

Have yourself a Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas time!! It's the wonderful time of the year.. this year's Christmas  I didn't have to purchase alot of presents cause unlike my previous company where almost everyone will buy gifts for each other.. my current office (dept) is kinda of small.. So i only purchase chocolates for my colleagues and boss! Hahaaha and like wise, I received chocolates too! Fat die me......... ~~~

This year's Christmas is my last year celebrating as a single gal.. Wedding is getting nearer in 6 days time..

Today weather is super nice.. planing to go out for a jog and snap some pictures during Sunset!




My Christmas Wish List!

Marc Jacobs Watch!!

Can you believe my current watch have already last me for the past 6-7 years, it's still going on but I have been lusting over marc jacobs watch for quite a while... Hmm.. maybe I can get it for myself next year! Heheheheh

I've been thinking about Canon 600D (body) or 60D (body)... Not that mine current DSLR isn't good enough for me.. but i wish to have a higher ISO and video functions in my DSLR. Hmm... again I guess this camera can bring forward to my next year wish list..

Than what's is my wish for this Christmas? I don't need anything cause I going to have a fairytale wedding soon in Jan 2013! 


Have fun this Christmas~

No comments :