23 December 2012

Wedding Preparations: Counting down!

Some people say time flies when you're in love and busy.. Yes!

Both Mr Lee & I are very much in love and we are soo busy with our work and also wedding preparations.

We are now down to 8 days till our wedding!!

Currently I still have these items outstanding which I'm going to get it done soon!!

1) The most frustrating - Guest Seating Arrangement.
This is really very "headache" cos the guests that I invited, mostly they know each other. But I still have to seat them according. I really wish it's a free seating thing. Haiz..
What's even better?? People don't RSVP back to us.

2) Some final DIY touches - Guest's place cards (Pin wheels)
Cos I haven't decided on their seating arrangement, so I couldn't write their name and table number on the pinwheel. Haiz.

3) Shifting my stuffs over to Mr Lee's place
This is kinda of difficult to do it cos I'm not suppose to meet Mr Lee for 2 weeks after we have done our GDL.. but we still meet each other secretly..

4) Wedding Walk in Playlist
We have already chosen our songs for walk in.. so now we have to burn it in a disc. This should be easy! Heheh


Just to share some of the DIY stuffs that I do for my wedding..

A personalizaed hanger for Mr Lee & myself.

A DIY photo frame for all my Bridesmaids

10 Commandments of Love - which we both have to sign when Mr Lee is here for his gatecrash

Paper Dollies with Love - to be tied around the 2 trees in front of Glass Pavilion together with our photos

I did a total of 14 paper rosettes of different sizes, meant for decorations. Which I will leave it up to my bridesmaids to decorate.

As mention in my previous blog post. I will having a DIY photobooth - so these are all the props that I've prepare!

Last but not least.. My DIY paper rosette flowers. Which I will place it at the reception table together with my album...

I hope the decorations will turn up as how I imagine...

I almost forgotten to blog about this! The solemnization package that we sign up with Amara Sanctuary has 2 florists for us to choose. I check out their facebook pages and I love this decorations.




All this images are taken from Sing See Soon's facebook page.

So I met up with Rachelle from Sing See Soon to discuss about my decorations for the Glass Pavilion.
And I told her that I prefer a rustic decorations and my wedding theme is Rustic/Vintage & Whimsical...

So she will help me to add some other flowers beside gerberas... I can't wait to see the final results of the flowers on that day!!

Right now, this bride to be is going to chill and relax and pamper myself. This week is going to be a busy week for me as I'll go for my eyebrow shaping, mani & pandi appointments!

Have a great week & Merry Christmas!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :