15 December 2012

Wedding Preparation: Photobooth

Recently photo booth is a craze in most wedding! It's fun for all ages!

I would want to have a proper photo booth for my wedding, search for alot of companies and asked for quotation.. Mostly the prices ranged from S$500 - S$1k for a few hours with unlimited prints.

However, my request for photo booth was rejected by Mr Lee because of budget & our all in one wedding (Solemnization + Wedding dinner) will be held at Amara Sanctuary Resort, placing a photo booth can be quite a problem. Cause the venue is like semi-outdoor.

But I know somewhere in my heart & mind that I would like to have a photo booth.. so i source for ideas to have a outdoor photobooth...

Pinterest
Super love this idea.. I might have not the lounge sofa for my guests to snap pictures with.. However I'll have lush green background with some photo props.

The nice ppl at IM. Perfection who sponsor us the LOVE sign when we took our pre wed photos with Oh! Dear Photography... they have lots of creative props rental for wedding.

I've been searching high and low for this life size poloriod frame.. Couldn't find one to rental in Singapore as mostly such props are provided if you sign up for normal photo booth package. So I decided to try my luck with IM. Perfection! They grant my wish!






So these will be the frames that I will be renting with them, add a few speech bubble props and set up my DSLR with tripod. And I'm set with my DIY photobooth..

I hope that everything will go smoothly and be carried out as I plan!

Going for my last meeting with my wedding co-ordinator @ Amara Sanctuary!

Have a great weekend!!

Xoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :