16 December 2012

Anxious feeling

Maybe it's the pre wedding jitters! Or I'm easily influence by other ppl??

Recently I come across 2 blogs about bride to be who are happily preparing their wedding and the next min is it's cancelled off. And beside reading from other ppl's blogs, I've also heard stories from my friend's friend who cancel their wedding. Mostly they felt they are not ready for marriage or invasion of 3rd party.Which I feel so sad for them.

Reading and hearing all these makes me worry for nothing. Until I share all of this with Mr Lee, and he just smile at me and said, "if i do not have the commitment for you, I wouldn't purchase that engagement ring for me with all that i have". My reply to him was, "Marriage is not easy, so long we both are willing to try and make it work, I guess nothing is impossible". Plus I'm pretty sure he is full of love for me. (^_~)


With my wedding date getting nearer.. some of my married friends gave me advice. To make the marriage works, you have to learn to compromise, trust and have faith in each other.

So I did this poster out of fun and also to remind us of LOVE.

Have a great week!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :