22 January 2013

Jan 2013: Photo a Day (Part 3)

Low season at work...

So got the mood for this.. hehehe...

Day 12: Surprise

Got this from Egypt! One of my Department's lecturer went to Egypt for holiday and got all of us this! So cool!

Day 13: Circle

A lip balm that I seldom use... wonder why did i buy when I don't like to use my finger to dip into beauty products??!!

Day 14: Yellow

Saw this cute rubbish bin at IKEA, wanted to purchase it but than realized that it's not so suitable to use it for room.. maybe when I have my own house. This can place it in the kitchen!

Day 15: An Ordinary Moment

Just a normal ordinary weekday, after work.. while walking toward Plaza Singapura. Such nice lighting..
Next up.. Day 16 - 20!!

Jia you!!! I can do this!! (^_^v)

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :