23 January 2013

Must.... drag till month end!

I'm not sure of the rest of the working adults out are having the same or had the same problem as me.

We live paycheque to paycheque....


Image from Pinterest


Well... I admit, I'm very lacking in the Savings Dept.. thus it's my Year 2013 resolutions to save $$$.
In order to do that, I have to shop less, spend less, don't take cabs or eat out often and clear my debts!!

I know it's going to be difficult and tough! But I have the determination to do it! 

I know that it's a healthy benchmark to save at least 20% of your pay as savings each month... but knowing that I have some other stuffs that I will need to clear... I have plan to start off with 10% for 6 months, 15% for another 6 months and every 6 months increase by 5%. I have to do it!!!!

Maybe I should next of a way to increase my source of income?

Hmm....

Jia you every one!!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :