31 March 2013

Belif : First Aid 360 Eye Care Mask

Belif another korean skincare brand that landed on our shores.

I kinda like that products as quite a number of them are water based. And it's so good for our humid weather here in SG. I went in to the Plaza Sing outlet with my mind set on getting product for my eye area and I'm proud to say I'm very objective. Even though I'm tempted to purchase there Hungarian Water Essence. 

So there is my purchase of the day!


This little eye mask cost me $39. I tried it on last night and felt that this morning my eye area don't feel that dry and the product absorb very well.. I thought I could use this every day however the sales assistant was telling me that I can only use it 2 - 3 days away. I wanted to purchase their anti dark circles serum too. It's at $68 with a 10% discount if I purchase the eye mask. But it's seems to be abit pricey. N too sure it's really good so I didn't purchase.

However the sales assistant gave me 2 samples to try. The Hungarian Water Essence & Aqua Bomb. I was tempted to get the water essence in replacement of SK2 facial essence. I ask the SA if  I could still use the Hungarian Water Essence with my SK 2.. She said it's fine! I just have to apply toner, Sk 2 facial essence than the water essence. Hmmm.. I shall consider!!!

The Hungarian Water Essence is selling at $57for 75ml. 

Woman are all vain.. for beauty we will try all sort of products!~~

Hahahaha...

Drink tons of water in this humid weather!

XOXO
Felicia 

No comments :