31 March 2013

Fruitful Long Weekends

I so love love love long weekends.. especially when my husband is enjoying the same holidays as me...

On Good Friday, We went out on a date to Universal Studios. It's both our first time at USS, but its Mr Lee's first time stepping into a theme park. As for me, I've been to Universal Studios in Hollywood and I'm pretty sure the it's alot more fun in LA than SG. Well, we can't complain much due to the space constraint...



















It's a pity that we didn't take all the rides cause half way thru, skies turn gloomy with a few thunder and lightings. Plus the weather is super super huimd!!! 

Mr Lee and I decided that we will make another trip back and this time we will visit during a weekday & purchase the express pass. I was hoping that we can book a hotel and have a stay cation!

Hehehe!!  And I can't wait for our mini getaway to Bali in June! Saw this great offer at Groupon. Go check this out! Groupon


The place on the website seems really nice so we decided to book a 3D2N... just received confirmation from the hotel. Now it's time for us to look at flights! Hopefully we can get cheap tickets to Bali!!

Can't wait!

Happy Esther Day!

Xoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :