17 March 2013

Crafty weekend

When it's weekend, I usually don't have much plans cause the thought of traveling to town is just to troublesome. Imagine all the crowds, bad traffic on the road as well as public transport. Might as well just stay at home to chill and truly enjoy my ME time.

This is what I'm up to too this weekend!


Usually weekend it's just Fat Cat and myself at home. She is quite cute in her own ways, so I like to snap photos of her. So far, this is my favourite!



I have tried this before and thought it's was quite hard but I give it another try and it wasn't that tough. And I suddenly have this idea... 



Could do this as a display or gift to friends. Nice!! This will be my next project

Source: 2 peas in a bucket

Planning to do a layout but just happen that I ran out of paper & ink on my Selphy photo printer and I was in a lazy mode to go out so luckily my hubby purchased it for me! So love him! Hahaha..

So here is the sketch from Shimelle



Can't wait to try something new on this layout! It doesn't seems too difficult!
Will post my try on this sketch on the next post!

Have a great Sunday!

It's back to Monday tomolo...

Xoxox,
Felicia 





No comments :