13 March 2013

Rules of Happy Marriage

Came across this "12 Rules of Happy Marriage" and decide to post here.

Both Mr Lee and I are happily married for 3 months. Time flies huh??! It only seems like yesterday, we got married. They say that wedding is just a event but marriage, this part take lots of work and effort to make everything right. And I can't agree more.

From time to time, Mr Lee will always say that marrying me is one of his best thing in life, he never regret the decision and I can't agree more too. Being married to Mr Lee is one of the best thing in my life.  How can I not this man more than myself? Hehehee..

So here are the Rules of Happy Marriage...
Source: Pinterest


Recently things are getting busier in office and I can't wait for my mini getaway trip but my plans always get delayed because Mr Lee needs to make sure that his schedule coincide with school holidays. This make our mini getaway trip so tough to plan.

Haiz.. I seriously hope that Mr Lee can do away his Sunday classes and spend some time with me and for himself too. Imagine almost every weekend, I'm alone at home with Fat Cat and heading to some ulu park to catch the Golden Hour to feed my photography hobby.

I do wish we can spend some weekend together like catching movies, a stroll in the park, watch sunset and other silly stuffs..

Please let me have a mini getaway soon!! I'm almost burnout already!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I mention that it's only Wednesday today! Mid week only??!! 2 more days to go!

Fighting!!!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :