22 March 2013

My little beauty haul for March

Hello!! It's finally Friday!!

To be honest, I almost can't drag myself up to work this morning. I was hoping that I can sleep and sleep and continuing sleeping. You know what, recently I've seen this post that Ladies need more sleep if not she will be grumpy and men are the ones will have keen the wrath. Hahahahah..
To a certain extent, I think it's quite true. When I don't have enough sleep, I tend to be grumpy and moody until my mind wakes up. Life is tough.

Blah.. enough of my ramblings.

Here is my little beauty haul for this month. Nothing much though, cause my beauty products take a long time to finish all.. My face is small lah! Hahahah


My colleague went overseas last week and offered to help me purchase this lovely mascara from DFS. It's sooo much cheaper than what retailers are selling. I saw this mascara at Sephora, $50. She helped me to purchased it at $37! 

So far I'm loving this mascara.. The holding power is fantastic! Very voluminousness as well. My friends will know that I usually puts on false eyelashes. But when I use this mascara, I will just apply eyeliner and a few coats of mascara. Lovely eyes!!

Bought this China Glaze nail polish when I have my lunch at POMO. They are having some bazaar there. It's quite cheap too. Selling at $8. OPI nail polish are at $10. Not much variety of colors but they do have stocks for those staples colours. 

My favourite Dior - Addict perfume has run out. Currently left with CK - In2U (Heat) perfume which I bought the wrong one. 

Story is that, my friend gave me a small vial as they sample cause it's from her dept's door gift pack to freshie. They have way too much and she gave me. I like the smell! It's light and refreshing. So I went to perfume shop and look for it. Not sure I bought the wrong edition or what. But the smell is not the same as what I have (Small vial). So I change upon this Burberry London (Summer edition) which I love love love. This is a old edition. At least 1 - 2 summers back, Burberry launch this!

I also purchase this Kenzo perfume for my husband... he finished using his Adidas one.

My favorite cleanser!! Next from Khiels' Rare Earth. Bought this from Gmarket. It's alot more cheaper than what counter are selling. I bought this for $22 including shipping!! I think in general Laneige's products are alot more cheaper when you purchase from Gmarket than off the counter.

The next product that I'm going to purchase is the Firming Sleeping Mask & Water Bank Eye Cream which is selling at $49 & $42 respectively at Singapore Laneige's counter.

This is a new makeup remover that I bought to try. I can't really use oil based product especially removing eye makeup cos my eye area are super prone to mila seeds. So I love Biore's Jelly makeup remover which I have been using for quite awhile. Thought it's good for me to have a change and try out other makeup remover.

So far, I feel that it's cleaning power is not too bad. As usual, to remove my eye makeup (waterproof mascara, eyelash glue residue, concealer) I need more than 1 cotton wool and what I think it's good is that it's water base! According to the label, I don't need to double cleanser however I still cleanse it with my cleanser.

That's all for this month...

Have a great weekend!

Xoxo,
Felicia 


No comments :