24 March 2013

Ramblings: When is the right time?

Many times I wondered... when is a great time to share with him what on my thoughts and my opinion on certain issues.

I could hardly open my mouth to tell him because whenever I tried, he thinks that I'm complaining. But seriously, I'm not. I just want him to know how I feel. I could never find a right time to say what I want to say because each time he is always very tired and if I do blurt out. He will thinks it's my fault. Fault is always me... nothing to do with me. It's always me wanting more and more and he is always the giving one.

Now.. I think this is the time where we should talk about it and see how we could compromised? Haiz, it's tough.

I'm tired. I always think how long & how much can I take all these in without blowing up?

Not sure though but I feel loads better after I pour such things out here.


Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :