13 April 2013

I'm truly blessed.

At times I think I'm truly blessed. Cause I've a husband who loves me more than anything in the world...


I'm itching for an anniversary shoot!! Hahah.. we just got married like 4 months ago and I'm eyeing to have an anniversary shoot.

This time round, I've short listed a few photographers that I wish that price list is what my budget can allow...

Lighted Pixel Pixies - They are the disciples of the Lightedpixel Photography. I almost have a hard time choose between them and One Eye Click. But unfortunately none of the pixies are available to shoot on my wedding day so I choose One Eye Click.

Multifold Photography - Another company that I like how they capture expression.. They are quite popular with many blogshop shoots and some bloggers' couple shoot too!  Not too sure of their price chart as I've yet to inquire... But I guess the price will be high too..

Oh,Dear! Photography - Melody the photographer of Oh,Dear! Photography. She did our pre wedding shoot and we were very very pleased with the results. I was wondering if I should go back to Melody for our anniversary shoot or maybe maternity shoot when I'm pregnant. I know Oh, Dear! price chart so it won't cost so much as multifold or lightedpixel pixies.

Anyway our 1st wedding anniversary still has a long way to come, gives me ample time to plan and decide and to also convince Mr Lee. Somehow he is quite camera shy... (^_^)

Have a good weekend!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :