14 April 2013

Interested... in BAKING??!

Just out of the blue.. One day, I just decided that I wanna bake.

Not those super difficult recipe kind. Just those simple, no bake recipe... and my favorite is cheesecake.

Recently went to Public Garden Fair and saw many home bakers have their recipe of cheesecake in a jar... I'm inspired to bake 1 myself. 

Went to my good friend, Google and I found 1 simple recipe which I think it might work!!



No Bake Cheesecake in a Jar

Plain Cheesecake:
1 can sweetened condensed milk
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

*For the crust, I purchased a box of graham cracker crumbs and followed the recipe on the back of the box.  I then placed enough of the mixture into each jar to give it enough of the crust taste.  I refrigerated the jars like this for at least an hour before finishing.*

Combine all ingredients and spoon about 1/2 cup mixture onto prepared crust.  Top with fruit {or other toppings} of choice.  Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.


Chocolate Cheesecake:
8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup chocolate syrup

*For the crust on the chocolate ones, I purchased two pre-made chocolate cookie crusts {find it in the baking aisle} and crushed it up to make my cookie crumbs.  After placing in the bottom of the jars, I refrigerated these for at least an hour before putting the filling in.*

Combine filling ingredients and place 1/2 cup filling on top of prepared crust.  Top with toffee pieces, raspberries, or chocolate shavings.  Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.

The above pic and recipe is from.. onlyfromscratch.blogspot

I think it's quite tough to purchase graham cracker crumbs from Singapore. Gonna go do my homework and see if there is any kind of replacement!!

Hopefully one day I can bake this out!!

Lazy Sunday, resting a headache!

Xoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :