19 May 2013

Busiest Week in May

This whole week seems to be the busiest period of all in May 2013. Got so much on my plate right now, I'm not sure which one should I settled first??!!

But I'm thankful that I've my husband with me by my side and he helped with me with as much stuffs as he can... aside from my issues, he also have to spend long hours teaching! No wonder ppl said, "Everyone comes with baggage, You need to find someone who is willing to help you unpack." I hope all the issues revolving my life will come to an end soon.

So.. enough rambling. Back to May 2013's photo a day.

Day 9 : Snack


My new found snack from Marks & Spencer!

Day 10: Star


Day 11: A Smile


Day 12: Mother


My mother in law whom I'm staying with together now. Look after me like her own daughter. Though we seldom chat... Cause I'm always hiding inside our room.. ^_^

Day 13: Sunrise / Sunset

Which my working schedule now.. It's quite tough to capture both sunrise and sunset unless I'm on holiday... 


This is a shot that I capture when I was out, exploring Bukit Timah Saddle Club.

Day 14: Need


This man is all my soul needs....

Day 15: 7'o clock

Was bored while waiting for Mr Lee to come back home from teaching, so I tied Brown  as Christmas Gift.

Day 16: Mailbox

While I'm on my way to collect my registered mail.... I than realized that this is the area where all the mailbox are, hiding at one corner. So different from my house.

That all that I have at the moment.

Going off to Ikea for some shopping!!

Xoxoxo,
Felicia 


No comments :