13 May 2013

NDP 2013

Recently I get to know that NDP 2013 e-tickets for the preview and actual day tickets are out!!!

I've never seen NDP in live before because I always think that I could live it at home at my own comfort without stepping out of the house. Believe me, on that day, traffic will be like madness and there will be crowds everywhere you go. So it's better to stay home, watch NDP and eat my snacks! ^_^

Quick, get your NDP 2013 tickets on this website : NDP 2013


Balloting for NDP 2013 tickets will be from 11th to 20th May 2013. Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents can apply for preview and actual day tickets for NDP 2013 from our website, NDP 2013 mobile app, SMS or via any AXS and SAM stations.
Join us live at the The Float@Marina Bay to celebrate and experience the spirit of NDP 2013!

I ballot for mine too! Why this year I decided to view NDP 2013 live?? Well, Mr Lee is having thoughts of migrating out of SG and hopefully within these 1.5 years, we can get out of here.

So if there is a chance whereby this year might be my last year staying in SG. So might as well view in live!!


Tickets are not based on first come first served and it's on balloting system. Let's see if I'm lucky enough to get 2 tickets!

Have a great work day!

Xoxoxo,
Felicia

No comments :