11 May 2013

My life in square photos! ~ May 2013

Continuing from the May 2013 - A photo a Day.

Day 5: Paper

My newly purchase stash of pattern papers!



Day 6: Broken

My T&CO necklace isn't broken but it's just all tangled up and I can't wear it!! I need to take really good care of my accessories!! Haiz!

Day 7: Something that starts with F

That will be me!! and I'm getting fat!! Time to work up and diet!!!


Day 8: Shape

After so long, I get to shape up my nails and get a nice shade of red on it!! Loving it!!

That's all that I have at the moment...

It's weekend again and I'm planning to head out for some random snap. Can't always stay home over the weekends and just watch my tv drama serials. Need to get out and enjoy the nature and sunlight!!

Have a great weekend!

xoxoxo,
Felicia

No comments :