09 May 2013

When dreams came true..

Recently my gf since Secondary School has finally turn her dream into reality! And I cannot be more happy for her!

She has been working as a manicurist for the longest time I've know her and all those fabulous nail design that you saw on all my previous post are all done by her. Even my pre wedding and wedding day nails are all done by her.

Do support my gf's shop and like her FB page! More details on the facebook page, Le Nail Boudoir.


Tgt with gf, S.
 And it's such a small world, I bump into my ex colleague! She is the one in blue dress!



And so, talking about dreams turning into reality. I have my dreams in check but I have yet to turn it into reality because I have too much on my plate currently. But I have taken 1 little step..

My friend suggested to me to get useful on weekends as I always complain that I'm soooo free that I just eat, watch tv, play with fat cat, eat more and watch more Tvs on weekends. And she mention that she will be having a flea sale on the next long weekend, asked me to accompany her and also at the same time, do some of my crafty stuffs to try to see if it's sellable.



This paper flower bouquet is something that I'm inspired to do. I wonder if there is any brides to be out there that is interested to have a little something from their wedding that will last a lifetime?

My little progress of the bold colours bouquet. I've many other variations. Let's see how this will work into...

Wish me luck!

Xoxoxo,
Felicia

No comments :