27 May 2013

Square pictures in May (Part 3)

Day 17: Season

In Singapore.. we do not have 4 seasons. All we have is either Sunshine or Rain. In May / June, I'm always happy when it rains cos it will bring the heat down!

Day 18: Want

This lens has been on my "WANT" list forever... thought I can do without this lens.. but I wish someday I can have it!! My first L lens... 

Haiz.. Have to work hard and save for this lens as it's comes with heavy price. 1 of this lens = 1 LV bag!!!


Day 19: My favourite view

Day 20: Light


Day 21: I care about this


Day 22: Change

I wanna change my phone to S4!! Can't wait for my contract to be up!!

Day 23: Pjs

In my fave Pjs... Ignore my chubby tummy!!

Day 24: GO

Let's go somewhere....

Day 25: US

I realized that we haven't take any couple shot recently... This is the only recent one that I have and it's under exposed!!!

Day 26: Fave thing to do on Sunday

Stay tune for my last May's photo a day post!!

Xoxoxo,
Felicia

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Love your blog! I really love the pictures of Singapore, I'd love to travel there someday (I live in the U.S.).