02 June 2013

Half a year has gone??!


Hello! It's June already.. Half of  year 2013 has just went by. Have you people achieved half of your Year's Resolution?

For me, I didn't make any resolution this year cause I was busy getting ready for my wedding... guess this year I can slack a bit and enjoy this 1 year honey-moon period of my marriage life.

This month is as usual as I can predict. Work is going to be busy as we get ready for the next intake classes to commence.

But... I'm looking forward to our Bali trip in 19 days to come!!!!! Yeah!!!

So here is June's photo a day list!




Day 1: You

Just rebonded my hair! Sooo loving my straight hair. Can't stand my hair when it's all frizzy n so un manageable! I've been straightening my hair for the longest time. 
Perhaps next year, I shall change my hairstyle?

Day 2: Breakfast
My usual breakfast!

Day 3: Something I adore


Say Hello to Brown! My Best Friend!! ^_^


Psst... recently many people say commented that my skin is in a good condition and all wonder if I go for facial. Answer is, NO! I don't go to any facial at all.

Maybe I shall blog about my skincare regime on the next post!

See ya!

No comments :