19 June 2013

My lust list for BAGS~

I have been always a bags and shoes girl. They are my WEAKNESS!!

Though I think I have improve alot lately as I don't buy shoes nor bags as often as I do before.

So currently I have been lusting over these 2 days...

Givenchy  Antigona Shiny Smooth Leather Bag
I have no idea how much is the price point of these bags but given the name. My bet is at least 2.5 - 3K??

The Antigona bag is more of a classic work bag. Nice match is I always wear office wear.

Givenchy Medium Nightingale 

This Nightingale bag has been come for quite some time. But I still like the design. I've always love tote bags that is roomy enough. 

This bag would suit me more because it's more for causal and smart causal. 

I have been lusting over this 2 bags since I dunno when too.. Saw quite a few ladies wearing it on the streets and it's not as common as LV, Prada, Mui Mui and many others.

I was wondering if I should save up and purchase this or source around TB website to see if there is any inspired ones???

Hmm.....

Xoxoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :