15 June 2013

Shopping during GSS!

Hello there, 

It's been a while since I last write it... Need to continue with my June'13 photo a day.

GSS is simply evil yet so tempting! Cos I get to shop and purchase all my goodies at a discounted prices!! ^_^

This month I'm so totally broke!!! Because I've made all these purchases!!!

Some of my watson hauls during the 1 day sales! Many cheap deals were all sold out so these are the few that I managed to purchased!

Body Shop is also having sales!

Left to Right: Spa Fit, Vit C skin booster, Belief Sun block, Drop of youth

The "Drop of Youth" essence is my 2nd bottle! Which I super love it! After weeks of application, I realised that my skins' condition so improved so much!

Finally got my hands on the massage Spafit from Body Shop. Thus far, I kinda like the light cirust smell, When I just the massage applicator, my skins will all turn red. According to the SA, it's means blood is circulating. So far I do see slight results on my arms. Need to work harder for a toner arms!


My friend recommended me the Vit C skin booster. It's mean as a makeup which I'm using it like a primer!



My current sunlock is running low and since Belief is having sales last week on their sunblock so i decided to give it a try. Yet to use it so no comments yet!




The much rave: Sigma make up brushes! 

This is my 2nd sigma brush that I own. Super love their brush and it's highly highly rave and recommended by many makeup gurus~!


Finally sign up yoga classes after so much hesitations! Attended my first yoga class today and I learn so many difficult poses today and it's kinda overwhelming but I remember afew poses which  I will practise before attending the next class.


I went shoes shopping!! Recently I fall in love with Feragramo's jelly shoes but I thought it wasn't worth the price to pay $200++ for a pair of jelly shoes so I didn't purchase it during TAKA sales. 

Imagine my joy when I walk pass this shop at Orchard Central and saw that they have this pair which is inspired pair at a fraction of the original price. Bought it without a second thought!!


Not sure why I'm into flora stuffs recently. Bought the flora dress online and it look so much prettier on the model than on me. Hmm... seems to make me look abit aunty!!!

My usual oversize fit that I will occassionally purchase from this seller at Gmarket! Cheap and comfortable!


I don't usually purchase undies and bras every now and then. Each purchases will last me for at least 1 - 2 years. So recently LaSenza is having a lunch time sales for their facebook fan. Got to know about the deal and luckily nearby my office there is a LaSenza store! My loots for that day!!!

Without a doubt, Summer time (June - July) is my happiest month because of GSS, I get to shop without burning a hole in my wallet!!

Till my next payday.. I shall try to resist all shopping!!

By the way, it's another 5 more days to our mini moon trip to Bali!!!
Super looking forward to the private pool villa, Indonesia food, massages and DFS shopping!!

Have a great weekend!



No comments :