09 June 2013

Summer Happenings in June 2013

June.. the month that I love most. Because its mid year and it's also summer. I wish I can visit every countries' summer.

Thus far, I've only visited Hongkong and San Francisco's summers. There are so many more places that I can't wait to step foot on. I made a promise to myself. If I have to travel, I will go to a place that I've never been before.

My goal for this year and many more to come!

Source: Pinterest

Here is my take for June 2013 - Photo a Day

Day 4: Letter Box


Saw this cute wooden box in a shop nearby my office. Keep thinking if I should purchase it?? Great for us to keep our mails or a great display for our name cards if we need to go on fleas. Hmm...It cost about $12!

Day 5: Something I wore


 I seldom wear Pink colour as it's not really my kinda of colour. But If I do wear pink... its always matchy with my shoes! ^_^

Day 6: Makes you smile


Seeing my hubby at the end of a long work day or just waiting for him to come back home after his teaching, makes me all happy like a little girl!

Day 7: Favourite


My favourite snack from Daiso! Which time I enter Daiso, I will always purchase this without fail!

Day 8: Your Sky

Went to visit my dad today.. Since both hubby and I were at Choa Chu Kang area and its' nearer for us to visit him.

Today's weather was just nice, not to hot and sunny. I feel so sad that I didn't spend enough time with him and suddenly he is gone. Ironically his resting place is a place where we visit him the most.

Next week is father's day! And I design this for my dad.



It's end of the weekend! Monday arrive way too fast!

Have a great week ahead!
From My passion for scrapbook

No comments :