20 July 2013

Our Mini-Moon Trip to Bali (Day 1)

I can't believe it that it took me so long to sit on my butt and type this post! Hahah!

So here's my post for Mini-Moon Trip to Bali (Day 1)
Travel Date: 21 June - 23 June 2013

Booked our air tickets via Air Asia. The air fare was quite expensive due to the school holidays in Singapore. I dun have much choice since my hubby can only go holiday with me during school holidays.

Set out early to Changi Airport because I wanna go shopping at DFS.. plus as usual you will know that the boarding gate for budget airlines are usually really at the furthest end of the airport.. So might as well be there early for a quick bite and some shopping!!




The man can only play games while waiting for me. 



Again we need to wait before taking our seats

Can't wait for our mini adventure in Bali to start!


With the bad haze in SG, we are happy to see clear skies!

My entertainment while hubby catch his beauty sleep 

Hello Bali! We are about to reach!


In the car... waiting to reach our villa


Supposed to reach around 3.30pm in the afternoon but somehow our flight was delayed and we only reach Bali around 5pm - 6pm. We almost couldn't find our driver to the villa, we thought that they have went back since we are sooooo late! But luckily, they were hanging out and they even wait for us to grab some tibits and drinks at their "7-11"..

Checking into our villa - Kayu Raja Villa

The check in was a breeze and there is a welcome drink for us. When we walked into our villa, we fall in love with the interior...


The semi kitchen. All utensil are provided but there is no pots and pans for you to do your cooking

Our Living Room - No Aircon  but it has ceilling fan. Which is something I appreciate because when we come out from the pool and walked into the living room, it's not so cold!






Since we reach Bali quite late, all we could do was to have a our dinner in another villa nearby and head back to our room for a late night swim!!








That the end of our day 1 adventure in Bali...

Stay tune for the next post!

Have a great weekend!!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :